Friday, October 15, 2010

Surprise

I occasionally write poetry, heres one that I've written recently


I am one person
to the world i’m small
to me i’m average
to you i cant recall

Theres always that story
happily ever after
will it come to me
or will it never show

That one person 
we talk about them
we dream about them
we live for them

I meet so many people
none seem to compare
to my criteria
but one will break the rules

When that one comes
i’ll know in my heart
my dream has come true
and i cant hold back

I’m falling fast
no control
but i like the feeling
the intensity in your soul

We connect somehow
in a strange way
it feels so different
something i cant convey

When i know i know
the deep nerves tingling
my heart pounding
the reason for my being

I never want this to go away
this feeling
i want it to stay with me
forever

Your the one
i just realized
your who i trust
with all my heart

i can say those words
a million times
but they’ll never explain
my true feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment