Monday, October 4, 2010

Stippling (cont.)

Hi everyone, I'm still working hard on my stippling artwork, hoping to finish it within the next few weeks so I can show everyone. I've actually come to liking stippling even though most people find it very annoying and are over it within a certain amount of time. I find it very intriguing because I've never really used it in artwork before and trying new things that can make my artwork look different and interesting is amazing. I should also show on here what I've created for my current boyfriend. He lives in Michigan and is a Detroit Red Wings fan and requested a drawing of Al the Octopus which is their mascot. He requested a picture of Al holding 11 of their Stanley Cups and the dates that they were won on them with Al in a Red Wings jersey. It was a task I knew I could do but would take some work to finish. For all of you Red Wings fans out there, this may seem like I traced and didn't actually draw this, but I solemnly swear that I took the images from the Internet and drew them freehand, never did I trace a single line on that paper. :) If you don't believe me then ok thats fine, you can do what you feel like and say what you want. Thank you for reading :)

Oh and if your looking for more info on Detroit sports check out this blog, its legit :)
http://diaryofadetroitsportsoutlaw.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment